Distance from Nuwara Eliya – 4.4 km (9 minutes)
Holy Trinity Church is an Anglican church which is situated along Church Road in the Nuwara Eliya district. It was consecrated on 24 February 1852. The church is constructed according to early English Gothic style architecture. Queen Elizabeth II and Duke of Edinburgh, Prince Philip attended services at this church on 18 April 1954. The queen gifted a blue carpet and a stained glass window as a memory of this visit.
Getting to Holy Trinity Church
From Nuwara Eliya travel along the Peradeniya-Badulla-Chenkaladi Highway to reach the Holy Trinity Church which is situated along Church Road in Nuwara Eliya.