Distance from Galle – 3.6 km (12 minutes)
All Saints’ Anglican Church is an Anglican church situated on Church Street in Galle Fort. The building of the church was initiated by the first Bishop of Colombo, Rt. Rev.James Chapman. However the foundation was laid by the second Bishop of Colombo, Rev. Dr. Piers Calveley Claughton on 30th October 1868. It was consecrated on 21st February 1871. The church is built following Victorian Gothic style.